hecklin' be a way of life. when you heckle, you heckle to live. you heckle the bad musicians right off they stage, you heckle the bad films right off they screen, you heckle the powerful right off they thrones.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

this is what i do with my time

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I create awkward social situations.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I run into shit.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I get the crap kicked outta me by oversized ethnic stereotypes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

chickens comment on my privates.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wear weird jewelry.


just in case you were wondering.

1 Comments:

Blogger caitlin said...

oh if only my time could be as fun and oh so.. um. *adjective*

alas.
<3

1:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home