hecklin' be a way of life. when you heckle, you heckle to live. you heckle the bad musicians right off they stage, you heckle the bad films right off they screen, you heckle the powerful right off they thrones.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

2 POSTS IN A DAY? DID I BREAK SOME BLOGGER RULE OR SOMETHING??

So lately I've been forced to reevaluate my position re: instrumental music. I used to be all "Instrumental rock is onanistic and dull." And instrumental rock still is for the most part. However, having been exposed to a good deal of non-vocal electronica/techno by our good friends at www.music.for-robots.com I've decided that a lack of vocals, while in most cases is pretty dumb, is not neccesarily a dealbreaker.

This has been an Update On Flip's Opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home