hecklin' be a way of life. when you heckle, you heckle to live. you heckle the bad musicians right off they stage, you heckle the bad films right off they screen, you heckle the powerful right off they thrones.

Friday, October 28, 2005

A Note About The Internet That I Think You Should All Pay Attention To.

Note the Opera Browser button over there in my links? Click it. No I don't have some affiliate thing where I get ten cents every time you click it. I'm telling you this for your own good. Listen, I like Firefox too. I think it is a pretty sweet lightweight browser that is secure, standards compliant, and not IE. But for a more comprehensive and convenient and altogether more powerful browsing experience, Opera is the better choice.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME YOU MAY RESUME YOUR NORMAL ACTIVITIES NOW.

2 Comments:

Blogger treego14 said...

What does arthritis have to do with Opera?

9:36 PM

 
Blogger Flip Constantine said...

it's a spam comment... ech

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home