hecklin' be a way of life. when you heckle, you heckle to live. you heckle the bad musicians right off they stage, you heckle the bad films right off they screen, you heckle the powerful right off they thrones.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Star Trek Is On TV Too Many Times A Day

I know, that is not something you think you would hear from me. I love Star Trek. And TNG is my favorite series. BUT IT IS ON 36 TIMES A DAY. Granted, I still watch every episode I get a chance to, but dang, after that much Star Trek on Fridays, I still have a bit of the X-Files and an episode of Firefly that I can't just forget about. What am I supposed to do? I can't just neglect them. The adventures of Mal and the gang are at least as valuable and worthy of my time as those of Jean-Luc and the Enterprise. But after six ding-dong hours of Star Trek I'm straight up exhausted.

Guys, I don't know what I am going to do about this problem. Help me, Internet. You're my only hope.

Hugs'n'Kisses'n'Napalm'n'Chocolateteddybears'n'Fireworks,
Flip

1 Comments:

Blogger Flip Constantine said...

NOT LUKESKYWALKER ROTE:

WAIT PLAY THAT BACK!!!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT MESSAGE????

11:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home