hecklin' be a way of life. when you heckle, you heckle to live. you heckle the bad musicians right off they stage, you heckle the bad films right off they screen, you heckle the powerful right off they thrones.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Dude

Have I talked about how much I love Perfect Stars? I love Perfect Stars.

I love the fictional dialogues between Oscar Wilde and Bosie wherein Oscar eloquently professes his love for Bosie only to have him (Bosie) respond with a bitter jab about Oscar's weight.

comedy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Newbs said...

Thanks for linking to Perfect Stars, and for the super-nice compliments! Glad you like it.

11:04 PM

 
Blogger Flip Constantine said...

thanks for thinking the link was important! I'm gradually trying to turn this into a "legitimate webcomics criticism blog" but the ".blogger.com" and my total inability to be intelligent and witty work against me.

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home